Meeting the needs of our customers & suppliers
Our consistent aim is to ensure that our customers and supplier-partners benefit from our many years of knowledge and experience in our target-market sectors. We will always focus on meeting the needs of our customers and suppliers and treating them as peers and with integrity and honesty. These principles are the foundation for achieving successful and profitable long-term business relationships.
We will achieve this by ensuring that each member of our team abides by our values in their dealings with customers:
- Enthusiasm: we develop and maintain a strong interest in our customers and their business objectives with dedication and passion
- Honesty: we will treat customers with fairness, sincerity and genuine care
- Diligence: we will put extra effort in to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Employing our own nationwide team of asset finance professionals who are trained and mentored to put our customers first
- Only offering products and services that match customer requirements and are clear and easy to understand
- Being open and transparent and communicating clearly at all times.
- Promoting and maintaining a culture which puts our customer first.
- Our employees are committed to deliver the best possible levels of customer service
- Providing direct-dial access to our support functions, managed under one roof at Esher, Surrey, helps to ensure we deliver the speed of service and personal touch that our customers have come to expect
- Responding to our customers’ enquiries in a timely manner
- Treating any complaints as opportunities to improve our service with all complaints handled by an experienced senior manager whose name and contact details will be provided within 24 hours of the complaint
- Encouraging customers to provide us with feedback and ideas that help us to improve our services and customer experience
- Being committed to providing market leading products and service through a team of trained and motivated team delivering a first-class service.