As we know, the UK asset finance market continues to grow and thrive. It is now recognised as the fourth-largest market globally, and the largest in Europe.
Why is this?
Well, there are several reasons but the leading premise why many businesses turn to asset finance is because it can assist you in managing your expenditure whilst still moving forward with innovation. In some cases, it can not only help you stretch your budget but also shrink it. Think about it, reduced monthly payments translate to lower expenses and more buying power.
Asset financed can also lead to improved liquidity, preserve existing credit and allow you to qualify for other financing.
Here are the 10 tangible benefits asset finance can bring to all organisations looking for improved solutions:
- Assets financed from revenue are paid for as you put them to work.
- Facilities are typically fully committed, not repayable upon demand and unsecured.
- Asset finance preserves working capital and does not tie-up stock funding.
- You can benefit from the full use of the asset without having to pay upfront.
- Leasing can involve low initial outlay.
- Asset finance can provide a source of flexible credit.
- Rates can be as competitive or even better than bank rates.
- There is a choice of fixed and variable rates.
- There is no impact on traditional business banking lines and overdraft facilities.
- Depending on your situation, you might benefit from tax advantages.
As you can see, asset finance offers many advantages. Using all your available assets in a flexible way makes it possible to fund your business requirements and objectives in a way that suits your business model. If you are looking to stay ahead of the competition, asset finance provides you with the purchasing power for you to re-invest and grow with a broader and more flexible range of options.
If you’re ready to consider your asset finance options today, take a look at our asset expertise.